Sunday, December 17, 2017

How to Make Money By Shopping Online

Photo Source
The holidays are literally around the corner and just like most people I have been trying to find any way possible to save a bit of money. I have taken advantage of some Black Friday sales along with the Cyber Monday sales too, however, there is still so much I need to get. Luckily, I found a way to earn a bit of money for online shopping.

For the past two months, I have been using Ebates and have earned $15 alone with just shopping for gifts online. There are days where the rebate is doubled, which is the best time to increase your check. You can either sign up to receive a check in the mail every month or link your PayPal account to get direct deposit. I like to link it to my PayPal and have it as my 'second' savings account.

Not sure how Ebates work? It is pretty simple. Once you create an account you can shop at the thousands of shops online listed with them. It is easier to install their button into your browser, it will automatically tell you how much you can earn on the website, so you can activate the earning then going back into their website and find the store that way. Once the rate is activated and the payment processed in check-out, they let you know how much you earned and stores it on the website until the end of the month.

If you sign up with this link [ Ebates ] you will automatically get $10 into your account!







**This is not a sponsored post**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Quirky Jenn © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.