Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Under Construction

Photographer - Tim Gouw
After almost a full year of attempting to try to be a blogger. Here I am on my third try. 
I am currently working on rebranding my blog. This time I swear I will be a consistent content creator and will write about topics I care about. Quirky Jenn was supposed to be a lifestyle blog with a hint of beauty but now it will simply be my personal blog. There will be topics that will range from racial experiences, motivational stories, beauty, and possible food recipes.

I am also trying to start an online shop with my sister. We will have our designs on apparel such as tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, long sleeves, and totes. Slowly we will branch out into other things, such as accessories.

Many new things coming this winter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Quirky Jenn © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.