Autumn Wishlist!

7:05 PM

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08

I am one of those people that love to buy cheap, low quality, trendy clothes. Then after reading many blog posts about minimalistic lifestyle, it hit me that I'm wasting my time and money! It is better to invest in better quality items that are timeless pieces. I already have the happen of buying basic clothing but they would only last for a year or two if I'm lucky. 

The only problem with this is that I do not have a lot of money. I do not have a sugar daddy but sometimes I kind of feel like I do. (if you are reading this ;D I love you) However this gives me the opportunity to learn how to save and set goals for myself. 

Also if you are wondering why I want that umbrella and why do I need it so bad, is because well I really need a good umbrella. 



Until next time!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe