August Goals

12:16 AM

Image source: Kelsey Garrity Riley

I can't believe summer is almost over! I feel like I haven't done anything I wanted to do this summer like go to the beach, amusement parks, pool, BBQs, etc. I have exactly 4 weeks left before the fall semester starts and I'm internally screaming. 
Don't get me wrong, I have accomplished a lot so far in July that it surprised me but there is still so much to do before school starts.

 Wake up at 8:15AM instead of 9:15AM every day! 

Even the weekends as well, unfortunately. I will have 9AM classes so I will actually need to wake up at around 7:30AM,but of course ,you have to get your mind and body use to the new wake-up time or else you will burn out.

 Get in the habit of prepping for the next day, the night before.  

I used to do this in high school so I wouldn't have to worry about rushing to get ready for school. Don't know why I stopped doing this in the first place... Getting that extra few minutes of sleep in the morning would be less stressful if you all your things packed, clothes picked and hair/make-up thought out before bedtime.

 Visit and hang out with my family more  

My family (especially my parents) had a huge fall-out with me which made me avoid visiting them for weeks. There are still a lot of things that we don't agree on but I shouldn't hate and avoid my family all together. 

 Take better care of my skin/body  

Gurl~ My face used to be pretty damn clear and even and my body was thin and slightly tone, but wow have I really let go. I notice wrinkles around my eyes. My dark circles are intense and I have random dark spots with weird uneven texture. Oh and yes, I gained weight. You know that freshman 15 people say students tend to gain? Well, it was the junior 15 for me. 

 Consistently do 2-3 posts weekly 

I have all these blog post ideas with days of the week I want to post them but when it came down to writing the posts I end up with writers' block and never write them. I have been attempting to be an active blogger for a year now and I am still inconsistent with posts. This month I want to be a better blogger!

 Start bullet journaling 

My Tumblr is filled with other people's bullet journal entries and let me say, they are all so beautiful! I love stationary and for whatever reason never thought about trying a bullet journal.

What are some of your August goals? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe