Welcome to my blog!

8:54 PM

Image source: thetaoofdana
I have always wanted to start a blog but I didn't have the courage or motivation to start one. After doing a lot of research I had the assumption that in order to have a successful blog you need to have your own URL and website and of course I did that. I spent a few hundred bucks for one year's worth and I wish I didn't do it. I was constantly worried about the bill and didn't have time to post frequently and even when I did I didn't feel like my post was of high quality. Which is why this blog came into creation! 

Since I don't have to worry about bills for the blog and I got this kickass freebie blog theme, I am extremely excited to work on this blog. I want to start up photography, experiment with different hobbies, and most of all enjoy life!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe